2017 Symposium - Master of Laws in the USA
The first non-scientific symposium of the University of Bologna Law Review will focus on the Master of Laws (LL.M.) programs in the United States, and will see several Advisory Editors sharing their experience and engaging in a fruitful discussion with the public.
The event will take place in the Sala Armi of Palazzo Malvezzi (Via Zamboni, 22).
Speakers will include:
- Marco Bocchese (Ph.D. candidate at Northwestern University, LL.M. graduate at Northwestern University);
- Alessandro Busca (Ph.D candidate at the European University Institute, LL.M. graduate at The University of Chicago);
- Gianpaolo Ciervo (Senior Associate at BonelliErede, LL.M. candidate at Stanford University);
- Roberto Cugnasco (Associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, LL.M. graduate at Yale University);
- Sergio Gilotta (Assistant Professor at the University of Bologna, LL.M. graduate at Harvard University);
- Marco Imperiale (Advisor at Studio Imperiale, LL.M. graduate at Harvard University);
- Giuseppe Scassellati-Sforzolini (Partner at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, LL.M. graduate at the University of Michigan);
- Massimo Trentino (Partner at McDermott Will & Emery, LL.M. graduate at the University of Pennsylvania).
The event is brought to you with the collaboration of the Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna.
Please do not forget to check the website for further details and for your registration to the event: http://ublrsymposium2017.weebly.com/