Call for new Associate Editors
The University of Bologna Law Review is currently looking for new Associate Editors.
All law students belonging to the University of Bologna, from the 1st to the 5th year, may apply.
The ideal candidate has:
- a very good knowledge of the English language;
- at least one previous team-working experience;
- an interest in working in an international environment;
- a strong motivation.
1L students are encouraged to apply.
The University of Bologna Law Review will evaluate candidacies based on merit.
The admission process is composed of two steps:
- A first interview with a selected Managing Editor. The purpose of this interview is to get to know you better from the motivational and linguistic point of view.
- A second interview with a second selected Managing Editor. The purpose of this interview is to evaluate your full compatibility with the University of Bologna Law Review.
There is no deadline for submitting the application, as we recruit Associate Editors all year round.
If you are interested in participating in the University of Bologna Law Review, please send a copy of your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you need any further information, please feel free to email us.