CALL FOR EDITORS
The University of Bologna Law Review is looking for new Associate Editors:
- Copyediting Editor (5 places available)
- Graphic Layout Editor (1 place available)
- Administration and Management Editor (1 place available)
- Recruitment and Events Editor (3 places available)
- Promotion Editor (2 places available)
- Communication Editor (1 place available)
- Diversity and Development Editor (1 place available)
All students currently enrolled to the University of Bologna Law School may apply.
1L students are particularly encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate has:
- a very good knowledge of the English language (B2-C2 CEFR);
- at least one previous team-working experience;
- an interest in working in an international environment;
- a strong motivation;
This round of application will expire on October 31st (12.00 AM GMT+1) but please consider that we also recruit Associate Editors all year round.
The University of Bologna Law Review will evaluate candidacies based on merit.If you are interested in joining the University of Bologna Law Review, please visit our recruitment platform
Should you need any further information, please feel free to email us at email@example.com